Firefighters who tried to put out a recent fire in Wharton, Cheshire, were attacked by a gang throwing stones, bottles and fireworks. The recent arson attack is one in 37 others during the last two months in an escalating environment of disorder in the local area. The ‘anti-social’ attacks have led to the cops escorting fire crews and even the company that houses people in the estate were the arsons have occurred to threaten to evict anyone who is found to be involved.
- Nothing is over, everything continues…
- Worldwide: Call for a Black December!
- Chile: In Memory of Renzo Novatore – Iconoclast, Anti-Dogmatic, Individualist, Nihilist & above all, Anarchist
- Italy: Scripta Manent trial (started on 16/11/2017): Statement to the court by anarchist Alfredo Cospito
- Germany: Attacks Against Amazon in Berlin and Munich
Counter Info Network