A several hundred strong mob of youth attacked cops who tried to disperse them after they were refused entry to a school disco in Leyton, London. They threw bottles and rocks all of a sudden when it looked like they were going to move off, obviously not happy when the cops started forming a line with batons. Youth tried to force their way onto bus and also jumped on top of nearby cars cracking their windscreens. One cop was injured in the clash and will think twice before dispersing a crowd of youth in London again.
- Nothing is over, everything continues…
- Worldwide: Call for a Black December!
- Chile: In Memory of Renzo Novatore – Iconoclast, Anti-Dogmatic, Individualist, Nihilist & above all, Anarchist
- Italy: Scripta Manent trial (started on 16/11/2017): Statement to the court by anarchist Alfredo Cospito
- Germany: Attacks Against Amazon in Berlin and Munich
Counter Info Network