A female screw was knocked out by prisoners at Lewes prison near Brighton, in attack that has been described as a ‘mini riot.’ The screw who is a dog handler tried to intervene when a package that was thrown over the fence to prisoners got caught in the wire. After being punched out cold, the screw got a propper kicking in an attack that has been the third such attack in six weeks. In the first attack the screw was given significant facial injuries and ribs were cracked. No animals were hurt in the riot, only screws.
- Nothing is over, everything continues…
- Worldwide: Call for a Black December!
- Chile: In Memory of Renzo Novatore – Iconoclast, Anti-Dogmatic, Individualist, Nihilist & above all, Anarchist
- Italy: Scripta Manent trial (started on 16/11/2017): Statement to the court by anarchist Alfredo Cospito
- Germany: Attacks Against Amazon in Berlin and Munich
Counter Info Network