A head screw has been attacked by an inmate after being isolated in a segregation unit. The woman, who has not been named, was speaking to a prisoner at Brinsford Young Offenders Institution near Wolverthampton, when she was attacked and beaten. Her injuries were described as ‘nasty’ and she required hospital treatment. The experienced officer was punched by the inmate in the CSU – ‘the Care and Separation Unit’ a name given to the isolation unit used to punish prisoners who cause too much disturbance in the main prison. Three other officers were also injured in the same incident.
- Nothing is over, everything continues…
- Worldwide: Call for a Black December!
- Chile: In Memory of Renzo Novatore – Iconoclast, Anti-Dogmatic, Individualist, Nihilist & above all, Anarchist
- Italy: Scripta Manent trial (started on 16/11/2017): Statement to the court by anarchist Alfredo Cospito
- Germany: Attacks Against Amazon in Berlin and Munich
Counter Info Network