- Nothing is over, everything continues…
- Worldwide: Call for a Black December!
- Chile: In Memory of Renzo Novatore – Iconoclast, Anti-Dogmatic, Individualist, Nihilist & above all, Anarchist
- Italy: Scripta Manent trial (started on 16/11/2017): Statement to the court by anarchist Alfredo Cospito
- Germany: Attacks Against Amazon in Berlin and Munich
Counter Info Network
Tag Archives: jewellers
In Gleneagles, Scotland known famously as a luxury golf resort for the super rich of prison island and the world, a masked gang decided to liberate a posh jewelers of its ridiculously priced finery, sending petrified snobs running for their … Continue reading
One million pounds worth of jewellery was liberated by axe-wielding robbers during a daytime smash-and-grab in Bristol. Four men on two motorcycles used axes and sledgehammers to smash the windows at Grey-Harris jewellers in Princess Victoria Street, stealing ‘a considerable … Continue reading
A ‘smash & grab’ gang in balaclavas smashed into an Epsom jewellers in the Ashley centre using a pick-axe to crack the glass at the front of the store and liberated the designer Tag Heuer watches inside.
Raiders have carried out quite literally a smash-and-grab at a Aberdeenshire jewellers. Unique Jewels, on Fraserburgh’s Cross Street, was raided at about 3am yesterday, with about £1,000 of stock made away with. They used a classic weapon the brick to … Continue reading
A gang has raided one of Huddersfield’s oldest and most well-known decadent jewellers. The four raiders fled with valuable items worth up tens of thousands of pounds from the bourgeois Walkers Jewellers in Market Walk in Huddersfield town centre. The … Continue reading